Associate Director Consulting, Digital Talent and Organization
What we do
Our Digital Talent and Organization practice helps our clients with strategies and solutions to organize and develop digital-ready talent. Consistently our C-suite clients identify people as their core challenge with the implementation of digital transformation. By designing more agile organizations and developing digital skills, we help our clients build the workforce of the future.
What you’ll do
Our Consulting Associate Directors are responsible for high-level project delivery and oversight along with client relationship management. You will work with teams and advise clients at the highest strategic level on both big-picture operating model and organizational vision and tactical matters, such as team structure. We have a particular desire for candidates with a track-record of assisting clients with developing workforce talent strategies and plans.
What you’ll need
- “Government of Canada” Security Clearance
- Canada Public Sector knowledge, experience and relationships ie. Government of Canada, Province of Ontario
- Experience within a well-regarded management consultancy in a project delivery and sales capacity
- Prior experience in a problem-solving capacity around people, talent, and organization challenges in a technology setting
- Experience working with IT and CIO/CTO clients and the specific challenges and needs of this fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience working across organizational design, talent management strategy and / or workforce planning
- A consistent track record of leading people and teams that leverage technology and people to drive the mission-critical priorities of commercial or government entities
- An ability to inspire and motivate professionals from both technical and non-technical backgrounds towards a common goal
- An unwavering commitment to the success of your team, and willingness to provide constructive/ corrective action when needed
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and the creative development of solutions and strategies to solve client problems. Must adapt Gartner frameworks and methodologies to strike at the heart of a client’s most pressing business challenges
- An ability to be hands-on and to manage multiple client priorities simultaneously
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Bilingualism (French/English) highly preferred
Who you are
- Comfortable influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- A consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
Job Requisition ID:41960
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.