About this Role:
The Recruiting Coordinator will be the main support for designated Recruiters and Recruiting Managers supporting multiple business units. This position demands an outstanding ability to multi-task as well as superior organizational skills. It requires an individual who understands the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism at all times and is able to deliver in a fast-paced, demanding environment with the ability to adapt to change.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver exceptional candidate care and timely follow-up throughout entire interview process
- Coordinate all candidate interviews and logistics including scheduling kick-off calls, phone screens, video conferences, on-site visits and debrief meetings
- Act as host to candidates when on-site and work with coordinators in remote offices to ensure similar candidate care and manage logistics
- Booking of candidate travel including travel reimbursements and reconciliation
- Manage the employment application process; ensuring a completed application is received and uploaded into the applicant tracking system
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years business experience preferably in Human Resources
- Proven experience supporting a team in a fast-paced environment
- Requires strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Who you are:
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Team player and adaptable
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Proactive in regards to anticipating needs
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:39588
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.