About this Role:
The Talent Sourcer focuses on proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of candidates aligned to specific business units utilizing multiple strategies including online databases, social media sites, Boolean keyword searching, cold calling contact lists and networking to identify top talent for our organization. If you love the thrill of the hunt and engaging with passive and hard to find candidates, this role is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Source potential and passive candidates through direct channels, socialmedia, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research and relationship building
- Continually expand network through leveraging user groups, blogs and networking events
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging by clearly articulating the Gartner value proposition
- Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through profiling, trait assessments and behavioral based interviewing
- Develop a pipeline of talent for current role and future hiring needs
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-4 years Recruiting or Talent Acquisition experience required
- Strong research and candidate generation skills
- Business Development and/or Sales experience a plus
- Familiarity with current direct sourcing techniques and ability to remain current with developing new techniques and skills
Who you are:
- Effective and professional communicator
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Builder of networks
- Social media savvy
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:36721
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.