Product Client Manager
Who we are
Are you looking for a dynamic career with excellent advancement potential at a global market leader? If so, consider Gartner, the world's leading research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day.
What we do
Gartner partners with C-suite executives across all industries to provide market research and best practices and advisory services, enabling them to address their business-critical decisions through data-driven research. Gartner has experienced almost a decade worth of double-digit growth, which demonstrates how Gartner has succeeded in helping businesses navigate their mission-critical priorities.
In the Product Client Manager (PCM) role, associates are responsible for solving sophisticated and complex business problems by applying logic to large client projects and develop creative approaches to solve those tough client problems leveraging the entire breadth of Gartner resources. In addition to these complex job duties, the associate will also collect feedback to write a roadmap for IT development of an application or tool, interview their clients within an assigned territory about the value they are getting and investigate opportunities to gain more value from their Gartner service, as well as study growth and retention by working with large data sets to identify insights.
What you’ll do
- Work with Senior and C-Level clients of tech companies in a client service role while identifying opportunities to improve the role and client experience.
- Bring product management expertise and link how Gartner can help clients throughout their product lifecycle
- Understand and capture how the client measures value and ensure this is over delivered throughout the life of the contract.
- Drive continues client partnership by understanding client’s mission critical priorities, map to Gartner’s best resource capabilities and prioritize immediate needs.
- Provide proactive engagement with client at strategic level; owning and maintaining forward-looking engagement plans by leveraging Gartner’s deliverables and product capabilities.
- Liaise between Gartner and all members of the client’s team to ensure the seamless support of team-level strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with other service delivery teams to handle the most difficult situations to ensure we deliver significant value to clients
What you’ll need
- 2+ years’ work experience in account management, business analytics or product management role
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with a specialty in either Technology, Computer Science/Engineering or MBA as plus
- Preferably experience in remote delivery and phone interaction with clients
- Able to problem solve with and influence C-Level clients.
- Native level of Japanese and Fluent level of English language
Who you are
- Positive attitude towards KPIs and targets
- Evidence of over-achieving goals (top 20% performer)
- Show a proven track record of excellence
- Well defined time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature
- Technology knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and good time planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer
- Outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential
- Exceptional compensation and benefits
- Modern office environment in a central location for easy commute
Job Requisition ID:38879
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.