Who we are
Gartner is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role.
What we do
Gartner Executive Programs (EXP) is an exclusive, membership-based organization serving more than 5,000 CIOs and senior IT leaders worldwide. Members benefit from the convenience of a single source of knowledge and insight focused on CIO-level challenges, service delivery in their context, the shared knowledge of the world's largest community of CIOs, and the assurance of Gartner objectivity and independence. Gartner’s Executive Partners act as coaches, content-providers and business advisors to Executive Programs members, and partner with colleagues across the organization to deliver service solutions utilizing Gartner products and services.
What you’ll do
- Manage a portfolio of 20 - 25 CIO member relationships
- Leverage subject matter expertise to create service solutions for ExP members utilizing all ExP products
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member’s Mission Critical Priorities (MCPs) and developing a customized service plan
- Conduct on-site briefings, including workshops, research analyst visits, roundtables and webinars
- Present or facilitate at local ExP events
- Build a strong partnership with Gartner’s Sales organization and collaborate with them to ensure member engagement and renewal of ExP business
Who you are
Our most successful Executive Partners have the ability to adopt best practices, follow established processes and embrace feedback with a mindset of continuous improvement. Gartner Executive Partners have natural curiosity and share their knowledge and expertise with Executive Programs members. They understand their members mission critical priorities and build trust by delivering value and leveraging key internal partnerships to drive results.
- At least 5 years of C-level technology executive experience, preferably combined with Consulting or Advisory experience, and / or has held multiple executive-level roles
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of the CIO (including Leadership, IT Operations Management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.).
- In-depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of Business and IT strategies
- Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- High tolerance and an advanced ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent relationship building and collaboration skills
- Demonstrable sales and/or business development experience with CXO level executives
- Expert skills at managing multiple priorities
- Native level of Japanese and advanced level of English language
What we offer
- Outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential
- Exceptional compensation and benefits
- Modern office environment in a central location for easy commute
Job Requisition ID:37493
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.