Coordinator, Conference deliver an exceptional attendee experience for Executive Summit and Conferences operations including but not limited to assisting attendees with conference logistics, preparation of conference materials, conducting training and coordination of registration details with internal departments.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Manage registration preparation and details for Summits/ Conferences including but not limited to shipping conference materials, managing registration data and Sponsor’s inquiries.
- Email and phone correspondence with sponsors regarding imperative conference information
- Deal with Conference Account Executives about sponsor’s needs.
- Communication and collaboration across conference teams to ensure seamless delivery of first class events
- Pulling final attendee lists for all assigned summits post conference and distributing to internal stakeholders
- Management of conference materials and inventory for summits
- Support Operations team with venue sourcing research and contracting
- Previous conference experience preferred, but not required
- 1-3 years of applicable work experience
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with high degree of professionalism
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success working in a collaborative environment
- Project management experience
- Multi-tasking and the ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Maintains composure and leads with solutions in high pressure situations
- Bachelor’s degree with focus on events and/or marketing preferred, but not required
- English skills preferred
Job Requisition ID:35504
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.