Conference Sales Executive
In this role, you will engage and build relationships with senior executives within Gartner's strategic global 500 accounts. You will strategize and collaborate with the account team to drive conference attendance. You will work to advise your accounts on which of our role-based conferences best align with their mission critical priorities.
What you’ll do:
- Consistently exceed sales quotas by retaining, growing and prospecting attendees within your account territory
- Collaborate across Gartner sales teams to drive great partnerships and client relationships, sales, and leads
- Research and find new leads and contacts within Named Account territory
- Meet with clients at conferences, as well as drive on-site renewals
What you’ll need:
- 1-5 years sales experience
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced quota driven environment and be motivated to take on a new challenge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high level of business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Fluency of Japanese skill must and Intermediate English skill preferred
Who you are:
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Teachable, flexible, and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Able to demonstrate integrity, drive and natural curiosity
- Know about what motivates you to be the best every day
What we offer:
- World class training & coaching
- Outstanding compensation. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits from day one and uncapped earning potential.
- Performance-based awards, including luxury trips for high achievers
Job Requisition ID:30874
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.