Digital Demand Generation Manager
The Gartner Corporate Marketing team is seeking a Digital Demand Generation Manager to help drive enterprise level marketing programs, processes, and systems. This role will collaborate with members of the Marketing team, as well as other business units, to execute our enterprise demand generation strategies. The position leverages a variety of digital tactics, including, but not limited to, paid search, re-targeting, display, ABM, SEO, and marketing automation to drive engagement, lead generation, and Conferences registrations across multiple channels.
Goals and Responsibilities:
- Own the design, execution, and reporting of distinct multi-touch, multi-channel digital demand generation activities across the enterprise
- Determine what good looks like and build standardized, interlocking, campaign implementation plays which enable clarity, efficiency, scalability, analytics, and optimization efforts
- Manage automated marketing programs driven by user behaviors
- Implement exceptional collaboration across multiple stakeholders/business units to define KPIs and aligned campaign strategies
- Leverage data to ascertain logical marketing segments and identify tactics to drive engagement
- Be an advocate in the area of testing and data-driven conversion optimization via a strong partnership with the analytics, user experience, and web testing teams.
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign performance as required and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to Digital Demand Generation leadership
- Partner with core centers of excellence (COEs) both within and external of our business unit such as: PPC & SEO COE, Marketing Automation Platform /Email COE, Creative COE, Corporate Communications, Analytics COE, Conference Marketing and Integrated Marketing to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns
- Expand our distribution footprint beyond owned channels (web, blog, email, social) through testing and experimentation
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B digital demand generation role
- 1-3 years of experience conducting keyword research, building ad-groups, and optimizing campaigns
- 2-3 years of experience writing and optimizing ad and email copy
- 1-3 years of experience using marketing automation technology
- 1-3 years of experience managing 10+ concurrent campaigns
- 1-3 years hands on experience managing and optimizing paid search and social tactics
- 1-3 years hands on experience running programmatic display
- 1-3 years of experience optimizing campaign budgets
- Ability to manage cross-team collaboration and communication in a matrix organization
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Strong comprehension of CRM, lead scoring, and sales funnels
- Exceptional analytical skills paired with a solid understanding of Google Analytics
- Ability to influence peers and management to support business goals
- Ability to promote/sell ideas persuasively using data
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven creative thinking that can generate and execute innovative marketing ideas for integrated campaigns
Job Requisition ID:28529
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.