Business Development Manager, MSE, GBS
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner can offer the excitement of working for a start-up, balanced by the stability of a large established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in a company that is growing and transforming.
We’re looking for an energetic, outgoing and optimistic go-getter to join our business development team and to recruit new accounts.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Generate C-level leads through professional networking and conducting telephone-based or virtual sales meetings.
- Build new business throughout ANZ, and identify new business opportunities in new-to-Gartner corporations.
- Turn senior executives into active members through consultative selling, manage the full negotiation and close process, and handle the transition of these active members to the account manager team.
- Demonstrate commercial agility and acuity for effectively articulating the programs’ value proposition and diagnosing the prospective members’ business needs.
- Manage an average sales cycle of 60 days or less.
- Close deals consistently
What You’ll Need
- Persistence. You’re the Rocky Balboa of the business world. You don’t know the meaning of the word “quit.”
- Unshakable optimism and energy. You are lively and bold, with the kind of personality that comes through easily over the phone.
- Black belt phone skills. You’re able to succeed in just about any situation we would encounter on the phone. You can coach others with their technique, too.
- A company-first mentality. You understand what is good for the company and always do the right thing, even when no one on your team is watching.
Who You Are
- An overachiever. You’ll take your career to the next level. We’ll give you the tools and training you’ll need to succeed as you grow as a leader.
- Collaborative worker- You’ll work collaboratively among a team of leaders who are just as driven by success as you.
- A natural leader. You’ll mentor others and guide them to greatness. Your coaching will play a vital part in the growth and development of others
What We Offer
- A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization.
- Outstanding compensation. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits.
Job Requisition ID:34995
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.