Business Development Executive, LE, GBS
Gartner is the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
The Business Development Executive will secure new business across Sydney. If you enjoy creating new business opportunities and have a sharply honed consulting style, this is your chance to be an integral part of our own growth and revenue achievements. You will consult with CFO's to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner’s products and services.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Generate C-level leads through professional networking and conducting telephone-based or virtual sales meetings.
- Build new business in the Melbourne market, and identify new business opportunities in new-to-Gartner corporations.
- Turn executives into active members through consultative selling, manage the full negotiation and close process, and handle the transition of these active members to the account manager team.
- Demonstrate commercial agility and acuity for effectively articulating the programs’ value proposition and diagnosing the prospective members’ business needs.
- Manage an average sales cycle of 60 days or less.
- Close deals consistently
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Proven experience in executing a consultative sales methodology
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success in school
What Gartner can offer you
Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization.
Outstanding compensation. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits; including a robust time off allowance and great “perks”.
Job Requisition ID:37131
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.