What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
The Account Executive is a sales role responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The geographical territory for this role includes specific mid-sized client accounts that have $50 million - $750 million USD in annual revenue.
What you’ll do:
- Engage and consult with C-level executive to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner’s products and services.
- Be the key point-of-contact for your clients with the outcome of increasing customer satisfaction, retention & account growth.
- Collaborate with peers and mentors to benefit from and continue the development and sharing of best practices.
- Responsible for an annual quota in contract value achieved through contract renewals and upsell growth opportunities with established clients.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- 2 – 5 years of consultative and solution-based selling experience with a demonstrated track record of quota-carrying success.
- Competitive nature with a collaborative mindset - you’re driven to be the best and your work history and personal accomplishments illustrate this.
- A problem solver with a passion for learning – you are solutions-oriented and aren’t afraid to constructively suggest a better way of working. You seek feedback in order to improve yourself.
What’s in it for you:
- A chance to make a meaningful impact to successful organizations – your work will directly benefit Gartner and our clients to be more successful than yesterday.
- A culture of learning and career advancement - achieve and exceed your short-term and long-term career goals through our formal training program, continued mentorship and learning from the best and brightest in our industry.
- Outstanding compensation - uncapped earning potential, with a competitive base salary and exceptional benefits.
Who are we:
Gartner is the world’s leading research and advisory company, offering information, advice and tools for business leaders. We provide objective and invaluable insights to our C-level executive clients, where we guide them to achieve the mission-critical priorities of their organization. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and now employ over 17,000 associates globally and support 12,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Our awards and accolades:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Careers & the disABLED Magazine Top 50 Employers 2021
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.