VP, HR Technology
About People Analytics & Operations (PAO):
Gartner’s core asset is its people. Our people develop insights, share advice, and create experiences that help our clients be more successful. The People Analytics & Operations team derives actionable insight from our systems and data to recommend and implement better ways of attracting, developing, and retaining our talent so that we can drive higher sales, more productivity, and better client experiences.
About the Vice President of HR Technology & Innovation role:
This person will lead the strategic direction, design, implementation, and execution of our HR technology roadmap that supports Gartner and HR MCPs now and in the future (e.g. HR Transformation).
What you’ll do:
- Lead the strategic technology direction of HR and its Transformation:
- Actively shape our HR Transformation roadmap with a technology lens (e.g. Future of HR Work, Service Delivery Model technology)
- Understand external industry trends, what is state-of-the-art, and how the landscape is evolving (e.g. AI bots)
- Partner with HR, key business units, and Gartner to understand their vision, roadmap, and key events that have HR technology impacts
- Develop and evolve HR Technology roadmap to support those MCPs
- Deeply partner with the business to understand their needs and goals:
- Partner with HR and Business Leaders to solve outcome and process needs (e.g. Guided Recruiting Process) through technology
- Prioritize solutions across the entire HR function and collaboratively define scope of solutions
- Manage the expectations of stakeholders on our prioritized roadmap
- Actively support Gartner strategic initiatives, M&A, and divestitures
- Lead our HR technology and process roadmap:
- Strategically lead current HCM/Workday implementation across project management, functional, technical, reporting, and change management areas
- Provide governance for overall HR technology and process roadmap
- Provide senior level direction on global business process and systems design
- Design technology transformations with appropriate stakeholder buy-in, scope, resources, timelines and focus on impact and post go-live support
- Oversee technology transformations to ensure timelines hit, quality is high, budgets met, escalated issues are resolved, and the organization is brought along in the journey and ready to execute on go-live
- Coordinate activities across PAO, COE’s and partner organizations and their various technology and process projects
- Build strong HR Technology and Innovation function and partnership throughout Gartner:
- Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders to develop strong working relationships that mutually benefit the organization
- Shape the HR Technology structure, team, and interaction model
What you’ll need:
- HR Technologist who can see end-to-end business process and how it can be optimized through technology
- 10+ years of HCM transformation
- Led multiple HCM transformations and implementations (3+)
- Deep experience with Workday HCM (4 years).
- Other tech:
- Talent Acquisition (Sourcing, Assessments, integration with LinkedIn)… CRM.. Talemetry, Smashfly, Avature
- Case & Knowledge management
- AI bots
- Consulting or HR Technology leadership role in transforming or forward thinking organizations
Who you are:
- Inspiring visionary who can clarify the future state and crisping communicate and rally the organization towards it
- Strategic problem solver who can form a perspective and syndicate/drive it across the organization
- Proactive issue identification
- Design thinker who has experience building simple, intuitive UX solutions that focus on critical user groups
- Strong prioritization fact-based skills and can confidently tell people "later", "less", or "no"
- Strong Executive Presence
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:37507
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.