VP, Executive Partner
The Expert Executive Partner is responsible for improving the customers retention by working alongside other Executive Partners that are managing the service delivery of EXP members. Primary areas of focus will be delivering Consultations to EXP members around (not exclusive) cloud, integration/open APIs, IT platforms renovation/transformation, lean/agile SW development, cost optimization.
- Interprets overall EXP strategy and articulates strategy to create and deliver products, services and solutions to EXP's most senior members and multi-member accounts to address key member/organizational issues and implement a customized service plan.
- As a recognized authority in the CIO community, contributes significantly to EXP Content and Research though experiences, thoughts and findings.
- Leads the service delivery team's accountability for the continuing development of EXP programs through their field knowledge and member interactions with EXP's most demanding clients.
- Accountable (with Executive Client Managers, Account Executives and CRO) for member satisfaction and renewal of EXP business.
- Creation and delivery of broad subject content to members within a recognized industry vertical.
- Demonstrated capacity to close business with existing and prospective clients across the continent and to ensure proper application of overall EXP strategy - including providing regular communication / support / education and participation with Sales Account Executives and Account Managers to drive sales efforts in the continent
- A major client draw when presenting EXP research at roundtables and other EXP/Gartner events and coach clients and/or facilitate client meetings and team interactions.
- Accountable to mentor and build an effective team with EXP service delivery and client services resources.
- Present EXP research at local roundtables and other EXP/Gartner events and coach clients and/or facilitate client meetings and team interactions.
- University graduate (Masters preferred) with a minimum of 15+ years experience working as a CIO or a senior management role in an IT capacity in a large global organization or some combination of 15 years work in a consultancy, an IT supplier and global IT group
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of the CIO (including Leadership, IT Operations Management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.).
- In depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of Business and IT strategies
- Critical thinking and problem solving to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice and access to appropriate Gartner services to support achievement of business results
- High tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent relationship skills including significant experience working with CXO level executives
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills
- Collaboration and team leadership.
- Demonstrable sales and/or business development experience with CXO level executives
- Strong time and project management skills
- Business Leadership skills-ability to deliver Board and CEO level content
Job Requisition ID:34243
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.