Sr. Software Engineer
Gartner is looking for a well-rounded and experienced Senior FullStack Software Developer who will join a Global Engineering team responsible for the development and maintenance of Gartner’s Primary Digital Engagement Platform, Gartner.com, Gartner Mobile Apps, Garter Data Driven Products and other Engagement Products. The candidate will directly play a key role in developing innovation solutions delivered via Gartner.com that help solve our client’s mission critical priorities.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience working on high-transaction and high availability public facing platforms and has demonstrable experience in fullstack development in both Frontend technologies such as ReactJS, Embse & Angular, and Backend Technologies such as J2EE / Java SprintBoot and Oracle DB.
Experience / Requirements
- 4-6 years of demonstratable experience working with Java and J2EE frameworks
- Experience in working with Spring Boot is required.
- Strong knowledge of JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, Struts, Maven, Subversion, GIT
- 2+ years of demonstratable experience in frontend development with frameworks such as React, Angular, Bootstrap CSS.
- 4-6 years of strong experience with Database development
- Oracle Development experience is required.
- Experience working with databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Strong experience working with Tomcat App server and Apache / NodeJS Web servers.
- Strong experience working with GIT Code Versioning.
- Experience in developing web services and micro services.
- Excellent working knowledge of CI/CD Pipeline with technologies such as Jenkins CI
- Excellent working knowledge of working in a AWS / Devops environment.
- Excellent and deep understanding of design patterns.
- Has previously worked on high-traffic / high-transaction public facing transactional website
- Ability to work independently or within a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in a science stream.
A plus to have.
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Experience working with Search technolgoes such as Elastic and SOLR
- Knowledge of Chef, Vagrant, Docker.
- Previous role as a Full stack developer.
- Responsive design development experience.
- Prior experience in Ecommerce Development
Job Requisition ID:37042
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.