Sr Marketing Specialist - Data & Analytics
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be
About this role:
We are looking for a highly analytical and curious Sr. Marketing Specialist – Data & Analytics to join our growing team. This person will be someone who can collaborate and communicate with Corporate Marketing stakeholders and their partners and will be responsible for supporting regional marketing efforts through the development of key reports and surfacing of key insights in support of business decision making. The successful candidate will be obsessed with data quality and will have the skills to work closely with IT and Operations to champion best practices and ensure that our results are unassailable. This is an exciting opportunity to be hands on in our efforts to position Corporate Marketing as an indispensable force fueling Gartner’s revenue growth.
What you will do:
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships across Corporate Marketing and IT
- Partner closely with IT to ensure data quality and accessibility through the development of robust systems to support the analytics needs across Corporate Marketing
- Consult with marketing stakeholders to formulate and frame the business questions in the context of business objectives
- Develop and evolve metrics and support reporting automation and visualization across all Corporate Marketing area
- Perform ad-hoc diagnostic analysis to identify operational challenges and promote best practices throughout the organization
- Support deep-dive analysis to develop insights and present those insights and storylines to key stakeholders in a way that demonstrates impact on the business
- Provide consistent, accurate and timely reporting and analysis
What you’ll need:
- Undergraduate degree required
- Strong verbal & written communication
- 2-3 years of experience in sales/marketing data analytics
- Demonstrable experience with SQL databases
- Experience processing, extracting and communicating business insights
- Experience applying various analytic techniques (segmentation, regression, forecasting, etc.)
- Experience with Advanced Excel and data visualization tools required
- Experience with Eloqua, Google Analytics, Python / R a plus
- Strong ownership, project management and organizational skills with focus on results / timelines
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
Job Requisition ID:44501
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.