Sr Marketing Analytics Manager
We are looking for a business savvy, highly analytical and detail oriented Sr. Marketing Analytics Manager to join our growing analytics team who can collaborate and communicate well with Marketing and Sales executives. The person will be responsible for driving insights based decision making and help formulate strategy to position Corporate Marketing as an indispensable force fueling Gartner s revenue growth. This high visibility role is responsible for evaluating Gartner s marketing activities with the goal of increasing global Win Rate and ROI.
The ideal candidate is an experienced business consultant in the area of Sales / Marketing and a strong data analyst who enjoys building models, testing hypothesis and influencing executives.
- Consult with marketing executives to formulate and frame the business questions in the context of business objectives, gather and vet the relevant data, analyze the trends and patterns working collaboratively with advanced analytics, construct story lines and deliver impactful / implementable insights to the business stakeholders
- Evolve metrics and drive reporting automation and visualization for Marketing Prospect Conversion Programs and Local Briefings groups
- Perform ad-hoc diagnostic analysis to identify operational challenges to address and potential best practices to promote throughout the organization
- Coach and lead junior team members
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships across marketing, sales, product, finance, IT
- Provide consistent, timely, recurring reporting and in-depth analysis of the PCP, LB Programs
- Drive higher Win Rates and Revenue for Prospect Conversion Programs and Local Briefings
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience (at least 5 years in sales/marketing data analytics, 3 years directly supporting marketing executives through internal / external consulting)
- Hypothesis building and testing, thought leadership and strategic thinking
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting business insights from large disconnected data sets (specifically in Sales & Marketing)
- Experience applying various analytic techniques (segmentation, regression, forecasting, etc.)
- Story building and executive presentation
- Strong ownership, project management and organizational skills with focus on results / timelines
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Ideally hands on experience in some / most of the following: SQL databases (Oracle/OBIE), AWS, Alteryx, Python / R, Tableau / Power BI, Eloqua, Google Analytics, Advanced Excel
Job Requisition ID:G21635
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.