Sr. Financial Analyst / Finance Manager (Stamford, CT or Fort Myers, FL)
About this role:
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be a business partner in transforming this world class organization and support Gartner's continued growth and success. This position will perform a key role in providing business analysis, decision support and thought leadership. This includes developing forecasts and analyses, generating internal management reports, monitoring key performance indicators and driving the system automation of this information. In doing so, you will audit and visualize data and manage projects that improve our system and dashboard capabilities. We are looking for ambitious individuals with outstanding, proven analytical capabilities and intellectual curiosity who enjoy partnering with business leaders to grasp large complex data sets and develop clear business solutions. You are a well-rounded problem solver with the ability to drive results in a high-energy growth environment.
What you’ll do:
- Provide reporting and detailed analyses to help business leaders make timely, fact-based decisions, and understand business performance
- Participate in complex initiatives and system enhancements including testing.
- Perform data audits and ensure processes allow for consistent and accurate reporting.
- Efficiently gather data, perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and succinctly communicate analyses in a language understood by business leaders across multiple disciplines within an organization.
- Create and develop dynamic system dashboards to effectively display key performance drivers
- Lead and/or support the periodic reporting, forecasting, and budgeting with detailed variance analysis.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree including quantitative coursework, and a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience required. Advanced degree preferred
- Data analysis and modeling skills with the ability to work with large quantities of detailed data from multiple sources.
- Ability to quickly master new and complex content.
- Self-driven initiative and willingness to take on projects in proactive manner.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Interest in constant performance improvement and comfort with change.
- Excellent organization, prioritization & time management skills and ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Effective communication, presentation, and influencing skills in a matrixed organization
- Able to work independently and within a team structure to consistently deliver quality solutions within time constraints
- Prior experience using data visualization tools (Power BI or Tableau) required
- Experience in Hyperion Planning, Essbase, and FP&A a plus
Job Requisition ID:46525
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.