Sr Coordinator, Service
Global HQ – Stamford, CT
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world's leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We're trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 12,000 organizations in more than 100 countries
— across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
- Performs diversified administrative tasks and special assignments in support of the HTTP team
- Creates spreadsheets and graphs and PowerPoint presentations
- Demonstrates a proven ability to analyze data, problem-solve, and coordinate projects.
- Be proactive with the team's calendar.
- Project Management:
- Pull data from database queries on established metrics and information.
- Working in Excel and following a set of steps to take “raw” data and get to a report.
- Develop strong internal relationships to get answers to the issues identified.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant administrative experience, ideally supporting senior executives.
- The ability to prioritize and complete multiple assignment and coordinate and monitor workflow.
- Strong research and writing skills, with the ability to manage a project from start to finish.
- Capacity to work on multiple projects at once, and also to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Expert skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with confidential material in a discreet and professional way.
- Must be highly organized with good time management skills with a strong ability to handle tight deadlines.
Job Requisition ID:39924
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.