Sourcing Team Lead
Lead and manage assigned Sourcer(s) on the team who are responsible for qualifying and matching candidates to defined sales profiles and specific open requisitions across assigned Region. Guide Region’s hiring managers and other key stakeholders on candidate sourcing, recruitment channels and market conditions. Develop a thorough understanding of the business, client needs and specific talent pools. Work with HR Partner on various initiatives such as Diversity, Internal Events and Community Service Programs.
For assigned requisitions, responsible for the full recruiting lifecycle. Source, qualify and match candidates to defined profiles. Actively search for the best and brightest candidates utilizing the Internet and other recruitment methodologies. Qualify potential candidates via email and phone.
• Lead team and contribute individually in developing recruiting specifications with hiring managers, including facilitating recruiting strategy.
• Handle performance management, IDPs, hiring, onboarding, training, coaching and counseling for assigned team member(s).
• Create, lead and drive candidate-centric focus across recruiting team. Model, monitor and ensure best-in-class candidate care through recruiting lifecycle.
• Partner with Sales Region leadership team members to fully understand channel and market challenges, recruiting specifications and develop an appropriate recruiting strategy.
• Manage overall data integrity within applicant tracking system, ensuring team’s timely entry within database to ensure accurate reporting to Region leadership.
• Coach and counsel assigned recruiter(s) to guide and coach their aligned Sales managers in interview process/skills to ensure compliance and minimize risk factors.
• Responsible for hands-on recruiting efforts and ensuring compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Programs.
• Participate in recruitment, interviewing and selection of candidates for various levels of position openings and promote a work environment that openly embraces individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
• Meet established hiring targets and maintain compliance with established reporting structure
• Develop strong client and candidate relationships and maintain communication with both.
• Source, screen, evaluate and select candidates through a structured recruitment process designed to obtain the best candidates.
• Inform applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, company policies, promotional opportunities and other related information.
• Conduct employment advertising campaigns and programs by developing and managing a network of recruitment and referral resources including but not limited to networking with schools, colleges, minority organizations, state employment services, other employers and professional associations.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 6+ years’ experience in a recruitment vendor/agency responsible for full life cycle recruiting including direct research
- Minimum 2 years’ experience "in house" handling complex and senior level hiring with hiring manager contact up to GVP level.
- Proven ability to attract, lead, motivate and inspire a team of recruiting associates
- Demonstrated ability to use applicant tracking system and social media tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience managing multiple relationships and volume vacancies
- Proven ability to partner, influence and create trust-based, value-added relationships in a global, matrixed environment
- Ability to coach and manage recruiters and understand and prioritize and communicate resourcing needs
- Proven ability to solve problems and think creatively
- Demonstrated ability to model, influence and manage team to maintain rigor in process, compliance, and operational expertise
- Understanding of HR practices and related employment laws and regulations, including EEO, ADA, ADEA, Title VII, Affirmative Action, FMLA, employee relations and wage and hour laws
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Word and Excel software
- Familiarity with Internet navigation and on-line recruiting technology/tools
- Demonstrated oral presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills to develop successful networks within senior management, staffing teams and HR Partners
- Ability to handle volume recruiting in a fast paced, structured environment, adhering to strict deadlines
- Strong understanding of requisition processes
- Ability to source with a creative approach
- Appreciates consistent improvement and challenging the status quo
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
Job Requisition ID:31390
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.