-Implement and unit/integration test feature stories
-Contribute to the review and analysis of business requirements, partnering closely with the business
-Collaborate with team on architecture and technical design discussions
-Perform and participate in code reviews, peer inspections and technical design/specifications
-Actively participate in all Scrum ceremonies
-Learn technologies quickly and apply effectively
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field of software development.
- 2 - 4 years experience in web application development.
- Experience in Node.js is preferred(otherwise, Java experience is required)
- relational database knowledge including SQL
- Experience with software development in the Cloud is preferred
- Knowledge of development methodologies, standards and object oriented design patterns
- Experience with rule engine (Drools) and workflow products is preferred
- Self-motivated developer who takes ownership of work
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Agile/Scrum is preferred
- Abilty to work and collaborate with a team.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies
- Project work delivered on-timewithin budget
- All work products are delivered with high quality
Job Requisition ID:39919
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.