Key criteria for success:
- Builds software applications – Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Assists in defining software architectures – Collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learns the applications capabilities
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the Design team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Ability to work in a fast paced Agile/SCRUM environment.
- 1-3 years experience developing customer facing web applications
- Familiarity with ReactJS and Flux architecture
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, including Gulp.js and Webpack
- Ability to solve cross browser issues
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end testing
- Experience with responsive design and multi-platform web development
- Team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field w/ experience in software development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
Job Requisition ID:35943
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.