What you’ll do:
Take the lead on front-end development for an internal facing team, and manage the maintenance and improvements to a platform used daily by thousands of associates.
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in CS or related field.
- Knowledge of integration technologies (HTTP, SOA, REST, XML, JSON, etc…)
- Experience in developing and consuming web services
- Development experience with an enterprise-level CMS, such as Sharepoint, HIPPO or similar, is a plus.
- Experience with version control tools (Git, Subversion)
- Collaborate with team on architecture and technical design discussions
- Strong desire to improve their skills in software development, frameworks, and technologies
- Perform and participate in code reviews, peer inspections and technical design/specifications
- Experience integrating with internal search engines is a plus
- Experience with cloud-based platforms is a plus
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working on complex Front End solutions
- Team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
Job Requisition ID:31078
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.