Senior Program Manager
What you'll do:
- Direct multiple technology-based projects and staff in support of IT
- Responsible for the development of strategic and tactical planning of technology and people resources necessary for successful completion of several large-scale projects.
- Responsible for directing multiple sub-team project plans into a cohesive whole.
- Lead activities with support/service groups outside the project team to ensure successful project results
- Direct project activities to Estimate, Plan, Design, Build, Test, and Migrate solutions into production
- Develop and oversee implementation of projects in an Agile mode.
- Direct analysis on and shape business requirements to determine technical design
What you'll need:
- Overall 8 + years IT project management experience in a large complex environment
- A proven track record of experience in leading the designing and deployment of large-scale solutions. CRM system experience with a focus on sales force effectiveness or call center implementation is a plus.
- Strong business acumen with ability to understand complex business requirements, convert them in to viable technology solutions and get buy in from Senior business leaders
- Experience in all phases of a Systems development Life-cycle
- Understanding of application design strengths and weaknesses
- Demonstrated success in working with business stakeholders and application teams in implementing new solutions across the organization
- Experience directing a team of Project managers to follow best practices, manage Agile scrum boards and track financials on assigned projects.
- The ability to establish credibility quickly with Business Units as well as IT partners as a passionate change agent with exceptional managerial skills is necessary to succeed in this position. You must have a proven ability to establish a dynamic organization designed to meet the complex business requirements of the organization.
- Must be able to be familiar with the systems scope and projects objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Must be able Understand the strategic direction of the business to ensure that new features and functions are implemented to conform to stated strategies and business needs.
- Must be able to influence the scope and direction of initiatives across multiple levels of management and all organizational boundaries
- Strong business acumen and leadership experience - proven track record of acting as a valued IT business partner to senior leadership.
- Proven ability to influence and interact effectively with IT and business leaders.
- Ability to influence and manage the expectations of clients, team members, management and external groups
Job Requisition ID:31112
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.