Senior Manager, Growth Programs
Senior Manager, Growth Programs
Global HQ - Stamford, CT
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world's leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We're trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 12,000 organizations in more than 100 countries—across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
The objective of this role is to improve sales growth and effectiveness by helping the sales force to identify and convert sales opportunities with a strong focus on high tech mid-size enterprise team solutions globally that enable us to penetrate the C-suite, product and marketing buying centers within high tech accounts.
Define and operationalize best in class, scalable sales enablement program from within high Tech and across other business units that can be systematized and scaled across major high-tech mid-size enterprise channels/markets to drive high DD growth from our team solutions.
- Participate in problem solving sessions with sales leaders, product management, sales operations and senior L&D to close gaps and/or accelerate progress in selling team solutions through financial results, win/loss analysis and client feedback in key mid-size enterprise channels – Europe, Emerging Markets, Asia and ANZ.
- Develop scalable sales tools, best practices, bright spots and collateral that can be leveraged at scale across multiple regions/channels. Ensure alignment and participation with key events and programmatic prospecting tools to effectively accelerate team solutions sales.
- Systematically collaborate with sales and product management to surface sales and client insights around product enhancements that would drive higher engagement with clients (delivers stronger retention) and/or stronger conversion rates.
- Quantitative and qualitative problem solving, ability to turn analysis into actionable recommendations.
- Build strong partnerships at all levels of mid-size enterprise sales leadership, sales operations, product management to ensure overall efforts are tightly aligned across the year to drive key targets.
- Lead overall partnership plan on key points of integration/collaboration to drive strong achievement of objectives between product and sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Economics or other quantitative filed, MBA strongly preferred.
- 3-4+ years of direct experience in product management with 1-2 years in business development/sales enablement/operations.
- Strong knowledge of product management strategies, use cases and implementations.
- Strong analytical skills leveraging financial and operational data to extract key insights to improve performance.
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales, service delivery and other senior business leaders
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop, organize, and lead initiatives with strong organizational skills and project management
- Ability to travel/work globally when needed – 20-25% of the time
- Strong program management skills driving major improvements in process, metrics and outcomes
- A strategy consulting skill set and / or startup experience using Lean Startup principles would be beneficial but not essential
Job Requisition ID:31359
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.