Sales Project Analyst
Sales Project Analyst
Improving sales productivity is a mission-critical priority for Gartner, and the Sales Project Specialist will be a critical part of strategic programs aimed at making Gartner’s 4,000-person global sales force more productive and successful. We are looking for a driven, highly analytical, collaborative team member who will support and own workstreams across a variety of sales productivity programs. This is a fast-paced, high-visibility, cross-functional role that requires someone who is a self-starter comfortable with problem solving, decision making, and a dynamic work environment.
Principal Accountability/ Overall Responsibilities of Position
Use spreadsheets, databases, and BI tools to structure problems, analyze sales productivity data, uncover insights, and summarize in compelling presentations for sales managers and corporate executives. Supplement data analysis with primary research and interviews as necessary. Execute sales productivity programs. Lead and support workstreams on a variety of strategic projects. Develop and maintain work plans, coordinate project deliverables with team members across multiple functions (sales, marketing, products & services, events, finance, IT), and ensure high-quality operational support. Develop presentations & reporting for senior executives. Compile analytics, metrics, and project progress into presentations for regular sales productivity meetings with Gartner executives. Ensure presentations are logical, well organized, visually compelling, and enable executive decision-making. Design and improve processes. Work with sales leaders and the sales technology team to design best-in-class selling processes. Maintain knowledge repositories for process documentation and sample deliverables. Collaborate with peers to embed learnings into Gartner’s sales technology stack and drive change management across individual contributors and sales leaders.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably from a top-tier university with strong track record of academic success
- Experience structuring analyses, presenting visually and numerically, defending analyses. Highly skilled in one or more spreadsheet, analytics, or BI applications
- Outstanding organizational skills, time management, and project management experience (familiarity with tasks, milestones, Gantt charts)
- Excellent presentation, writing, and communication skills (including PowerPoint) with high attention to detail
- Tremendous thirst for learning, willingness to take on new challenges, and comfort making decisions independently
- Comfort with a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Great teamwork and collaboration
- Understanding of sales processes, CRM systems, and social tools a plus
Job Requisition ID:37114
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.