Sales Productivity Analytics Manager
Manager, Strategic Analytics
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
The Manager of Strategic Analytics will be responsible for leading analytics to drive insights that help Gartner Sales fuel continued performance and growth. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping solve strategic challenges facing the Sales organization. This will require partnering with members of the Global Sales Operations team, and various key stakeholders in Sales, and the broader Gartner organization to identify and solve complex challenges using data. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of these projects, defining and implementing creative solutions that drive meaningful impact in productivity and overall growth.
- Using data / analytics to answer critical business questions. This will require leading the analysis of large data sets, drawing business insights, and developing models that drive sales productivity outcomes. This role should have experience framing / scoping business problems, identifying the most effective and efficient analytic methodologies to apply and then synthesizing outcomes into executive-level presentations.
- Experience: You have 3-5+ years of business experience in management consulting, business intelligence and/or sales analytics and you are proficient in working with relational databases and BI tools (e.g., SQL, R, Python, PowerBI)
- Exceptional problem solving capability: You have a proven track record of solving complex problems, thinking creatively and using data to tell a story
- Passion: You are intellectually curious and have the hunger to proactively and independently identify the opportunities where you can drive the most impact for the business
- Drive / self-sufficiency: You have a demonstrated ability to own a problem and aggressively drive from problem statement to solution in a self-sufficient capacity; you operate with a sense of urgency and can excel in an execution-focused matrixed environment
- Communication skills: You’re an excellent and structured verbal and written communicator with effective presentation and platform skills
- Executive presence: You have the ability to effectively engage, lead and influence senior executives
- Strong core values: You demonstrate integrity, collaboration, a no-limits mindset, objectivity, and consistent results using global best practices
- Leadership experience: You’ve led successful initiatives, engaging teams and key stakeholders across business functions and all the way up the organizational ladder
- Influence: You demonstrate a high level of collaboration and strong negotiation skills
Job Requisition ID:32246
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.