Sales Enablement Director - Growth Programs
The objective of this role is to improve sales growth of new HT role based products by helping the sales force to identify and convert sales opportunities within the HTTP new role based product leadership portfolio. There will be a focus on the Large Enterprise/Global Enterprise sales channel and on premium, role-based team solutions that enable us to target the C-level and penetrate the organization within existing and new accounts. This role will have lead accountability for GGMLT (Gartner for General Managers Leadership Team) top of the funnel activities through close partnership with HT SE/PM, TSP Research, GGMLT service and field sales.
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
Scalable Sales Programs To Drive Product Pyramid Solutions within Large/Global tech providers;
- Identify best-practices from within HT and across other BU’s that can be systematized and scaled across the HT business to drive high DD growth from our new team solutions such as Gartner for Product Teams (GPT) and Tech Marketing Teams (TMT) and GGMLT.
- Develop content for and facilitate monthly meetings with targets group of sales teams that is scalable.
- Participate in regular dialogues and problem solving sessions with sales leaders (MVPs/RVPs) and SL&D to close gaps in product education, best practices related to targeting, building pipeline and driving high conversion rates.
- Participate in regular virtual team meetings with key business partners in Marketing, Product, and Sales Operations to create, implement and measure programs that drive NCVI.
- Ability to operationalize and measure sales enablement programs and work collaboratively with team members in Europe and North America. Build and leverage best practice tools, processes, and collateral to improve sales productivity and effectiveness.
- Work with broader HT team and media product manager to drive sales of GGMLT, TPMT and GPT (new role pyramid) and Voice of Customer reprints that lead to CV growth and NCVI.
- For key initiatives, lead efforts to track, measure and report on impact of high priority programmatic efforts to understand learnings, bright spots and what should be changed to drive continuous improvement.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem solving, including ability to turn quantitative analysis into actionable recommendations. Build strong relationships and partnerships at all levels of sales leadership and sales operations
Impact of Role: Expected Results
Make sure all AE’s in AEHT sales channel sell product roles at least once (or subset of that sales channel that you are responsible for) with secondary focus on the number of GGMLT deals closed.
- All level of sales, sales operations, product management/new product development and clients
Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Economics or other quantitative filed, MBA preferred.
- 7-10 years of direct experience in product management; with 2-3 years in either sales enablement and/or sales operations
Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
- Strong knowledge of product management strategies, use cases and implementations.
- Strong analytical skills leveraging financial and operational data to extract key insights to improve performance.
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales, service delivery and other senior business leaders
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop, organize, and lead initiatives with strong organizational skills and project management
Job Requisition ID:31359
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.