Recruiting Coordinator Team Lead
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
What you’ll do:
This is a player/coach role with supervisory responsibility as well as scheduling duties:
- Supervises and directs the efforts of Recruiting Coordinators & provides strong leadership and guidance
- Supports the scheduling activity of a select number of recruiters, and for purposes of additional team support as needed.
- Evaluate and develop strategies to enable a high level of productivity from the Recruiting Coordinator function
- Manage the process of scheduling & logistics for all interviews and liaise with hiring managers and recruiters to ensure flawless execution
- Oversee and provide best-in-class candidate care throughout the interview process
- Ensure proper allocation of workload amongst the Recruiting Coordinator team & recommends re-deployment as appropriate
- Oversee all administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Help to develop metrics & mechanisms to measure success of team & services which they provide
- Identify areas for future process improvement based on the strategic direction of Gartner and the HR organization
- Conduct audits to ensure quality of administrative recruiting activities
- Collaborates on key initiatives and projects where applicable
- Assists with efforts across geographical regions to resolve and/or manage ongoing or specific operational issues & initiatives/processes
- Manages monthly accruals, financials, P-card reconciliation
- Work with coordinators in remote offices to ensure candidate care and manage logistics
- Oversees ad-hoc projects when requested by leadership.
What you’ll need: (Job Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with 2+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Proven experience supporting a team of recruiters / managers in a fast paced environment
- Supervisory or mentorship experience preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication with all levels and roles
- Ability to recognize and reward the contributions of others
- Someone with a creative approach to problem-solving and willingness to bring new ideas to the table
- Strong program management skills
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Applicant Tracking System or Workday experience preferred.
Who you are:
- Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results
- An excellent manager of relationships and someone with the ability to influence
- A creative thinker and someone who can bring continuous development of recruiting strategies
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:33003
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.