Program Manager, Consulting
We are currently seeking aProgram Manager for Consulting Operations to design, implement and manage complex global cross-business-unit programs with business-critical outcomes and impact. In this role you will lead and manage business system and process creation for one or more complex initiatives within Consulting to support operational cadence, business growth, client value and globally consistent execution.
- Partner and collaborate within Consulting and with senior leaders and other key business partners to develop and implement cohesive strategic programs.
- Develop content and business requirements to operationalize, launch and scale transformation initiatives. Capture operational & business requirements and successfully establish and execute on strategies and tactical plans.
- Leverage process management best practices. Demonstrate effective process management through process design, process optimization, execution and service excellence, emphasizing principles of efficiency, simplicity, leverage, data utilization and change management
- Focus on end-to-end cost management, effective use of resources and feedback in all processes, effective and timely issue resolution and root cause analysis. Establish criteria and develop reports and analyses that assess and manage the effectiveness of initiatives.
- Design and deliver effective program communication and presentations to all levels of management within and beyond Consulting. Execute multi-channel communication & training plans to ensure programs achieve desired results with key stakeholders.
- Support the strategic direction and execution of all projects and initiatives on a global basis. Display consistently sound business acumen, and maintain an excellent understanding of methodologies, processes and relevant data, as well as stakeholder informational needs.
- Ensure effective communications and change management execution around each project with all levels of Consulting on initiative plans, requirements and implementation progress.
- Drive key strategic programs within Consulting Operations, leading the analysis, solution development, program management and adoption of initiatives critical to Gartner Consulting’s transformation and growth.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent 4-year university degree); Master’s Degree preferred.
- 6+ years of experience, with progressive responsibility, independently managing complex programs, projects and processes that demonstrate positive business impact within a large, complex, global organization
- Outstanding program and project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of roles and titles.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in drawing inferences from data and creating charts and consumable graphics.
- Experience working with enterprise applications, databases, analytical tools and standard reporting tools.
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team player.
- Excellent time management & prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage a heavy, diverse workload of multiple concurrent complex projects, often with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
Job Requisition ID:35911
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.