Program Leader, Enterprise Learning
- Identify and implement improvements in training curriculum and courseware using industry standard testing methods, needs analysis, and methods of redesigning training programs
- Investigate available training methods and procedures to determine the most effective manner by which to meet specific learning needs
- Deploy and update course content and coordinate learning curriculum company wide.
- Interview subject matter experts and stakeholders to clarify curriculum and courseware requirements.
- Identify and benchmark key performance indicators and measure impact of training programs.
- Ensure training programs meet specified goals and objectives before and after deployment.
- Conduct/support train-the-trainer, leader-led sessions to ensure consistency of knowledge among trainers.
- Conducts assessment and analysis to identify new development needs and recommends training methods accordingly.
- Develop alternative and blended learning methodologies and tools to design and promote learning and development (e.g., classroom-based learning, reference workbooks, job aids, eLearning, virtual, on demand self- paced, experiential learning opportunities)
- Effectively engage and communicate with key stakeholders to enhance program offering awareness and utilization.
- Drive the design of internal learning programs, including project management, budgeting and communications.
- Provide expertise in management development, team effectiveness and leadership.
- Oversee the success and utilization of training programs, making necessary improvements based on results
- Manage external training vendor relationships
- Manage ad hoc projects, as requested
- 7-10 years of progressive Learning Design, Development, and Delivery roles.
- Knowledge of and experience with Learning and Development best practices.
- Deep knowledge and expertise in competency-based learning, management development programs, adult learning theory, program design/management, and learning program deployment/operations.
- In depth knowledge and experience determining instructional methods (i.e.: individual or group education, self-study, lectures, demonstrations, simulation exercises, role-playing, etc.) as appropriate for content and learner characteristics.
- Exceptional presentation skills with demonstrated ability to train at all levels of management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Strong collaborator and business partner.
- Demonstrated ability to own, manage and complete projects with high quality results.
- Computer experience & proficiency with Microsoft software, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well standard reporting tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Job Requisition ID:30715
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.