What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
This is a unique opportunity to help accelerate the growth of one of Gartner’s most strategic business units. The Manager, Product Management be a critical member of the Gartner for Marketers product team. She/he will lead problem solving sessions with key business stakeholders and identify the best opportunities to drive economic impact. Leveraging scalable best practices, this role will identify and implement growth & retention programs to help the Gartner for Marketers business accelerate growth and deliver strong client retention.
If you are looking for a dynamic role in a fast growing company where independence, curiosity, collaboration and data-driven decision making are valued, then this may be the role for you.
Specific activities and responsibilities include:
- Developing new approaches to support rapid, repeatable growth, and consistently iterating the approach based on learnings from prior successes and failures
- Supporting problem-solving efforts to identify and remove impediments to growth and retention across the Marketing products.
- Managing the development and implementation of growth and retention programs
- Gathering both qualitative and quantitative market research to drive innovation in the product and user experience
- Supporting product launch, maintenance, and retirement efforts
To be successful in this role the candidate must gain credibility and influence internal stakeholders including Sales, Research& Advisory and Executive leadership. They must have a passion for creating compelling arguments for change, be comfortable with ambiguity and track record of working across stakeholders to deliver against commitments. This is a highly visible role that combines strategy with operations in a way that will enable the successful candidate to have a meaningful and measurable impact on the business.
- Bachelors required, graduate degrees preferred. Preference for analytical majors (e.g., Physical Sciences, Engineering Finance, Economics, etc.).
- The ideal candidate has established a track record and demonstrated superior abilities in quantitative and qualitative problem solving, a growth mindset and people leadership skills.
- 4+ years relevant business experience (i.e. Product, Strategy, Management). Consulting background (McKinsey, Booz Allen, BCG etc) or out of a reputable Rotational Program preferred.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem solving, including ability to turn quantitative analysis into actionable recommendations
- Experience working with direct and indirect sales teams or in sales support/enablement roles within a B2B environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to function and drive change in a matrix organization of diverse stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including experience developing professional communications with PowerPoint
- Ability to develop and organize initiatives with strong organizational skills and project management
Job Requisition ID:38318
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.