This is a unique opportunity for a creative individual to shape the product strategy for content and vendor services within Gartner Peer Insights, a startup within Gartner. Our mission is to transform the way enterprise software is bought and sold by creating the industry standard for reviews and ratings. With three years in, we’ve collected over 200,000 verified reviews from enterprise end-users.
We are looking for a product leader to drive exceptional strategy & set short and long term goals. You will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution to help create new research document and vendor tools to build awareness, engagement and retention. This leader must also create trust-based discovery with technology vendors to help us create value. If you are interested in driving product strategy within a lean startup at an established brand, this is the role for you.
- This role requires a curious discovery mindset:
- Ask the right questions, collect the relevant data points and connect conceptual inputs
- Collaborate on the creation of products and processes with the aid of technical and business team members
- Work within time constraints to meet business critical needs (often managing multiple, time-sensitive and high priority initiatives)
- Build the hypothesis incorporating inputs from users, vendors and internal stakeholders as appropriate
- Leverage a Test & Learn mentality to test the hypothesis in an iterative manner to create the maximum impact
- Systematically escalate problems to the relevant owners and teams, following through to resolution to ensure they are delivered
- Analyze performance metrics and effectively present data to stakeholders
- Proven track record of discovery problem solving skills and ability to use analytical mindset
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Ability to connect well with people of different backgrounds; capability in navigating different parts of organization/s as needed
- 6+ years’ experience – ideally in a B2B and B2C focused enterprise technology company
- Independent, self-starter. High integrity. Can represent the brand. Comfortable with up to 10% travel.
- Leadership ability – able to craft and articulate a clear, consistent vision and a track record of implementing effective programs
- Organized, enthusiastic, professional and exceptional communication skills
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity.
Job Requisition ID:31736
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.