Product Manager - Growth Programs
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
The Product Manager in this role will work with teams to:
- Collect and synthesize feedback from sales and work with teams in India and Stamford to iteratively improve the quality of deliverables, examples of deliverables including
o In-depth research on prospects that includes relevant information of the prospects
o Hypothesis of the prospects’ priorities and how Gartner can help
o Suggested meeting agenda and meeting follow-up approach - Identify other ways to help sales successfully execute prospect meetings
- Identify ways to improve the CoE approach and process, and increase CoE productivity
- Conduct analysis to understand what is working and report to senior management
• Drastically improve # sales opportunities that move forward
• Improve new business metrics and ultimately NCVI
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier university
- MBA or Masters preferred
- Overall 3-5 years of experience, including experience of managing a team
- Experience in consulting preferred
- Top-notch communication and collaboration skills
- Detail-oriented with high personal standard for quality
Job Requisition ID:30179
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.