Product Director - Digital Client Engagement
At Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else.
This is a unique opportunity for a creative and experienced individual to lead a key product development team in the Gartner Digital Client Experience Group. We are looking for a product leader to lead a group of product managers and partner with engineering teams, designers, business analysts and data scientists to innovate on Gartner’s email programs.
- Lead the development and strategy of Gartner’s email platforms and products
- Analyze and optimize cross-organization email campaign performance, including through designing A/B testing campaigns
- Provide guidance and leadership to a team of product owners working with design and development teams to prioritize features and develop launch strategy
- Provide visibility to business and technical stakeholders on product roadmap, performance and impact
- Bachelor’s Degree in math, statistics, engineering or a related field required
- 10+ years of progressive business experience, 5+ years of experience in digital product management and solving complex data problems, email product management experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies
- Strong working knowledge of Lean product principles, Software development lifecycle, IT and data science/machine learning topics and Eloqua is highly desirable
- Extensive experience in gathering from and communicating ideas to clients and key stakeholders across businesses
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of business, data science and technical stakeholders
- Outstanding project management skills (projects involving internal and external stakeholders) with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Ability to work in a culture that thrives on feedback and seeks opportunities to stretch outside comfort zone, with bias for action and shipping
Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Job Requisition ID:36640
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.