Marketing Program Specialist
Gartner research and insights help business leaders make more effective decisions every day. Our Corporate Marketing team strives to understand the needs of the customers and communities we serve and designing the most effective programs to profitability meet those needs. This team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging and converting leaders and their teams through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences throughout the buyer journey.
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to be a part of our Experiential Marketing team. This team is responsible for the strategy and execution of virtual events for Gartner prospects and clients. The ideal candidate is process oriented, highly collaborative, can work in a fast-paced environment, is comfortable in analyzing data and has a passion for optimizing experiences. This role will report to the Marketing Program Manager who is responsible for the operations and optimization of all virtual events.
What You Will do:
- Collaborate with Marking Program Manager to analyze program data and identify program benchmarks and bright spots
- Collaborate with Marketing Program Manager to find areas of optimization within program operations and/or promotional channels including email and social media
- Collaborate with Marketing Program manager to identify innovations and propose pilot opportunities
- Moderate live virtual events, which includes reading from a script, introducing the presenter, operating the 3rd party webinar platform
- Collect PowerPoint presentations from presenters
- Add and edit standard virtual event instructional and promotional slides for presentations
- Upload presentations and promotional slides to virtual event platform
- Update virtual event scripts to align with promotions included in presentation slides
- Field inquiries to our Gartner inbox and respond using our FAQ guide
- Setting up new content on gartner.com
- Managing promotional email requests and becoming liaison to partners in Digital Marketing
- Pull data and prepare reports for future analysis
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field required
- 1-3 years of marketing or virtual event execution experience
- Experienced user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable analyzing data
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong team player/collaborator
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:28478
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.