Marketing Communications Manager
The Marketing Communications Manager (MCM) is an in-house agency role responsible for ensuring on-target, on-time, on-budget, and on-brand delivery of internal client requests. The role requires outstanding project management, client communication, and client service skills.
The MCM participates in creative development meetings to ensure final output is on the mark. From project inception through completion, the MCM provides strong project management communications, follow-through, and accurate delivery.
What You Will do:
- Review project briefs to ensure all pertinent information has been appropriately captured
- Communicate CCOE’s capabilities and service level agreement requirements to business partners
- Develop project schedule and workflows
- Manage key client interactions such as kick-offs, reviews, and approvals to ensure timely project progress
- Document discussions and next steps if any
- Leverage knowledge of graphic design, creative and production to facilitate effective communication between internal business partners (IBPs) and creative teams
- Manage project timelines and key milestones to consistently meet or exceed client expectations
- Review client change requests and respond with schedule, level of effort, and budget implications
- Present creative executions IBPs, obtain feedback and translate that feedback for the project team
- Represent the interests of the IBP in interactions with creative teams
- Partner with operations leadership to identify efficiency and self-service opportunities to help free up CCOE capacity
- Identify and recommend opportunities to leverage reuse of past materials or direct business partners to self-service opportunities
- Host regular project status communications using Google suite with Marcom Directors and IBPs
- Document all meetings and conversations with BPs; highlight next steps, task lead, and deadline.
- Ensure all reports, milestones, and tasks are updated in project management tool
What You Will Need:
- Account service experience needed
- Expertise in digital marketing communications
- Project management experience needed
- Advertising or in-house marketing agency experience preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of video production process preferred
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:44233
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.