ITLTP teams help drive Gartner’s largest sources of revenue, including the IT Practioners, IT Leaders, Tech Provider, CIO and Business Leader practices, as well as the Events and Consulting lines of business. IT Leaders Team managers ensure that our executive clients receive the best IT advice, support, and direction for their decision-making. To optimize analyst impact, team managers help analysts improve their client interaction and research quality, delivery cadence, collaboration within and across teams and develop their personal business acumen. To optimize team impact, they lead team activities, resolve internal conflicts and set team and analyst objectives and priorities. To optimize the impact of Research and Advisory as a whole, they collaborate with peers to resolve cross-team issues and perform end of year calibration, partner with chiefs of research and agenda managers to prioritize the delivery of must-have research, and help develop, communicate and implement Research and Advisory strategy. Team managers also collaborate with Product Management, Marketing and Sales to promote new products, close new business and drive client retention.
- Hire, develop and retain top analyst talent.
- Lead your team to continuously improve their performance as individual analysts, as well as the performance of the team and the IT practice as a whole.
- Inspire your team to produce high quality, distinctive and enduring research and delight clients and prospects in all interactions.
- Help continuously improve Gartner’s collaborative culture and processes.
- 10-15 plus years’ work experience and a Bachelor's degree in related technology field; Masters preferred.
- 4+ years global team management experience.
- Strong analytical skills and a data driven approach to decision making.
- Strong coaching skills and successful experience driving continuous enterprise change.
Job Requisition ID:30734
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.