Gartner has an aggressive growth trajectory and our technologies must keep pace with the growth and evolution of the business, ensuring our systems of record enable operational excellence and efficiency.
We are seeking a highly self-motivated Manager level resource to lead our Learning Management Systems stack of enabling technologies. The HRIS Manager provides active thought leadership with respect to best-in-class technologies and capabilities. They collaborate with the business to evolve our products and innovate advancements that can benefit the business. This role sits at the intersection of business and technology. The HRIS Manager builds and maintains the relationship with our Business Process owners, consulting and guiding the business with respect to technology possibilities and limitations, including upstream and downstream implications.
The HRIS Manager provides operational leadership and excellence in execution. This role sits within the HRIS organization and requires a leader with a strong customer orientation, deep understanding of learning technologies, and expert technical knowledge of Cornerstone on Demand and other Learning Management Systems. This role acts as the Product Owner for these technologies. The Manager must provide line of sight into HRIS teamwork, estimate the delivery of issues fixes and product enhancements and manage to these deadlines while providing strong communication to the business. The manager must also prove strong vendor management skills, ensuring our partnerships with learning technology vendors and system integrators delivers on the quality and timelines necessary to effectively support the business.
What you will do in this role:
- Manage and evolve the learning technology portfolio and roadmap
- Remain apprised of evolution of the LMS products as it pertains to the Gartner operating environment to further improve value of HRIS and Learning systems
- Manage relationships and meetings with key business partners to ensure visibility and partnerships for issue resolution and enhancements
- Manage the Cornerstone, Degreed, and other learning capabilities
- Own and execute on system administration for Cornerstone, Degreed, and other learning systems, including configuration, business processes, security & compliance, notifications, auditing and data quality management
- Manage capability specific vendor led releases, including the management, configuration and development of new features, as well as creation and execution of regression test plans
- Drive operational excellence in our existing systems of record, continuously evolving processes, managing the Adoption Roadmap, ensuring the priority resolution of issues and application of project management principles for longer term initiatives
- Manage bug/issue resolution processes: root cause analysis, impact analysis and driving solution design
- Manage system enhancements: feature design, implementation, testing, and deploying enhancements
- Adhere to internal compliance policies and procedures via LMS and HRIS systems and processes as indicated by the business process owner.
- Execute and lead quality assurance efforts to ensure the accuracy of data and information
- Participate in and lead requirements gathering sessions with functional subject matter experts, IT and users
- Support business process owner in handling end users inbound requests including the development and upkeep of knowledge management collateral to support system training and end user education efforts
- Lead vendor management efforts relative to Cornerstone, Degreed, and other learning systems
- Support Learning and Development team in change management efforts relative to the digital transformation and technology improvements
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience with LMS’s
- Cornerstone and Degreed experience are highly preferred
- Workday HCM and/or LMS experience highly desirable
- Familiarity with GDPR, privacy and data security requirements, tools and methods
- Experience developing reports and dashboards
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong service orientation with a high sense of ownership and accountability
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Strong work ethic and motivated to achieve goals and exceed expectations
- Exceptional time management skills and an ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- A ‘systems’ thinker with a process orientation and significant attention to detail
- Superior interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- High level of executive presence
- Change management experience
Job Requisition ID:46448
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.