Lead Analytics Engineer
The Senior Software developer is responsible for the design and development of a scalable architecture delivering data integrating, mapping, transformation, cleansing, and loading to Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Hands-on development in data integration from various data sources per business requirement
- Lead PL/SQL development in creating data aggregates
- Performance tuning in data integration or information mapping
- Complete all the assignment
- Lead assigned project work
- Provide support to other team members
- BS in computer science, information system or equivalent working experience
- 5~6 years of working experience in data warehousing project
- 6+ years data integration working experience in Data Warehouse, Data Mart environment
- 5+ years of significant practical experience in PL/SQL
- Knowledge of data quality, data profiling and dimensional modeling concepts
- Strong SQL and Analysis skills with experience writing complex SQL queries
- Must demonstrate the ability to analyze technical information and requirements to design and develop robust data integration solutions.
- Familiarity with Data Dictionary, Master Data Management (MDM) techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize competing demands, manage multiple concurrent tasks and adapt to changing priorities
- Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
Job Requisition ID:39931
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.