Workday - HRIS - HCM
Gartner is seeking a highly self-motivated HRIS Analyst to support our HCM and Learning stack of enabling technologies. This role provides active thought leadership with respect to best-in-class technologies and capabilities. They collaborate with the business to evolve our products and innovate advancements that can benefit the business. This role sits at the intersection of business and technology. The HRIS team builds and maintains the relationship with our Business Process owners, consulting and guiding the business with respect to technology possibilities and limitations, including upstream and downstream implications.
About this role:
The HRIS Analyst provides operational leadership and excellence in execution. This role sits within the HRIS organization and requires a leader with a strong customer orientation, understanding of Human Resources business processes and expert technical knowledge of Workday HCM Staffing, Compliance & Organizations. Knowledge of Cornerstone Learning solutions is a plus. This role acts as the Product owner for these technologies. A successful candidate must provide line of sight into HRIS team work, estimate the delivery of issue fixes and product enhancements and support the team to these deadlines while providing strong communication to the business. They must also prove strong vendor relationship skills, ensuring our partnerships with technology vendors and system integrators delivers on the quality and timelines necessary to effectively support the business.
What you'll do:
- Evolve the HCM Staffing, Compliance & Organizations and Cornerstone Learning technology portfolio and roadmap in partnership with HRIS leadership, our HR Operations team and other stakeholders across the business
- Maintain relationships and lead meetings with key business partners to ensure visibility and partnerships for issue resolution and enhancements
- Drive and maintain the Workday HCM Staffing, Compliance & Organizations and Cornerstone capabilities within our HRIS team
- Own and execute on system administration for Workday and Cornerstone, including configuration, business processes, security & compliance, notifications, auditing and data quality management
- Drive and maintain capability-specific, vendor-led releases and system enhancements, including the configuration and development of new features, deploying enhancements, as well as creation and execution of test plans, user acceptance and regression testing
- Support operational excellence in our existing systems of record, continuously evolving processes, managing the Adoption Roadmap, ensuring the priority resolution of issues and application of project management principles for longer term initiatives
- Manage bug/issue resolution processes: root cause analysis, impact analysis and driving solution design; in addition to implementing, testing and deploying solutions
- Support Reporting & Analytics team for the definition and testing of report & dashboard needs of the organization including requirements gathering, designing and testing
- Configure, test and process mass data loads via the Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB)
- Support Compliance enablement via HRIS systems and processes, including liaising with key contacts to understand changes in regulatory environment
- Execute quality assurance efforts to ensure the accuracy of data and information
- Participate in and lead requirements gathering sessions with functional subject matter experts, IT and users
- Support broader HRIS HCM team in handling end users inbound request and escalations including the development of knowledge management collateral to support training and education efforts
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience configuring and managing Workday HCM, including experience with business processes, data structure, domain and BP security, EIBs, reporting & calculated fields, data auditing
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience managing HR technology operational teams
- Cornerstone Learning experience is a plus
- Knowledge of HR business processes
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience developing reports and calculated fields in Workday preferred
- Strong service orientation with a high sense of ownership and accountability
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Strong work ethic and motivated to achieve goals and exceed expectations
- Exceptional time management skills and an ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- A ‘systems’ thinker with a process orientation and significant attention to detail
- Superior interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- High level of executive presence
- Change management experience preferred
Who you are:
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work at a fast pace with shifting priorities
- Strong research and troubleshooting skills
- Self-starter with superior drive and initiative
- Ability to adapt to change
- Continually looks to share and improve working practice in the team
- Positive, client-focused mindset
- Excellent level of detail
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:36076
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.