High Tech Telecom Product Leaders - Multiple Opportunities!
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world's leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We're trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 12,000 organizations in more than 100 countries—across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
This is a unique opportunity for a creative and charismatic leader seeking a transformative role in a fast growing business tracking towards $1B+ in Revenue. If you are interested in leveraging your deep product expertise to drive strong double-digit growth using a great balance between strategy and execution, and you thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced and agile learning environment, then this is the role for you.
We value and base our decision on both qualitative and quantitative insights, and having great people skills is crucial to drive execution and results. Just as important is the intuitive ability to move towards the important vs. the interesting. You will also be expected to interact regularly with our clients, mostly technology executives.
As a pivotal member of the highly visible product team serving the top leadership at the world’s leading technology companies, you will be responsible for:
- Uncovering new ways to engage our clients and deliver value through our products; providing the right information at the right time with the right approach.
- Owning the success of your program(s) and/or business P&L
- Collaborating closely with Gartner’s senior leadership as well as other product teams, data scientists, sales, digital platform teams, research analysts and client service teams to generate distinctive insights and products
- Spending significant time talking to current and potential customers to understand their needs
- Implementing a lean approach to your work where you and the team strive for early validated learnings that lead to shorter cycle times for delivering better customers experiences
We are recruiting for multiple growth position across levels and with varied focus (e.g., product management, new product, product development, sales enablement) and have flexibility to accommodate your career aspirations. Additionally, the role has the potential to extend with time to other business critical areas based on needs, abilities, and learning desires. We have a track record of growing our members and seeding them in key positions throughout Gartner and we are personally invested in the professional development of our team.
- Bachelors Degree required; Advanced Degree in business (MBA) and/or background in science, technology, engineering or math highly valued
- Track record of solving difficult problems in client-facing businesses with technology teams and leading to measurable results
- Significant experience in one or more critical areas of product: product management, go-to-market enablement, product development, commercial operations
- Top strategy consulting (e.g., McKinsey, BCG, Bain or equivalent) skill set desired and / or startup experience using Lean Startup principles Ability to get the most out of diverse cross-functional teams
- Strategic leadership skills; ability to craft and articulate a clear, consistent vision and implement effective programs
- Natural curiosity, quick analytical skills, instinctive math skills
- Ability to connect well with people of different backgrounds; expertise in interviewing clients and leading market research
Job Requisition ID:30498
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.