GVP, Products and Services
GVP, Enterprise IT Leaders
About this Role:
The Group Vice President, EITL is a member of the leadership team and is responsible for creating strategies that drive growth, retention and performance throughout the EITL portfolio of services
What you’ll do::
Oversee and manage a P&L for 100+ employees.
- Retain and grow the EITL business to help increase the overall product value and contribution to Gartner and its shareholders.
- Lead budgeting, forecasting and expense management processes.
- Mentor, motivate and build a team of top performing IT professionals and leaders that coach and ensure our clients receive 10x the value from their services.
- Enhance the product offering, as needed, to ensure it is delivering optimal value to the Enterprise Information Technology Leader client base.
- Leverage analysis and measures to motivate and encourage associates to consistently achieve and improve.
- Create and deliver Worldwide Peer Community Events for the EITL client base.
- Grow the EITL business at rates of 35% per year or higher.
- Ensure the over client base retains at a rate of 83% or better.
- Maintain margins of 74% or higher for the EITL business.
- Recruit and retain talent to ensure we have the very best talent to service, support and delight our client base.
What you’ll need
- BA in Business, Marketing, Finance or equivalent work experience. MBA
- 15+ years relevant work experience
- Strategic leadership skills; ability to craft and articulate a clear, consistent vision and implement effective operations plans.
- Demonstrated ability to create quantitative based business analysis and develop clear and actionable business strategies.
- Must be able to work in dynamic environment with challenging deadlines.
- Ability and experience leading cross-functional teams/efforts.
- Extensive experience in presenting and communicating ideas to others.
- Ability and experience working directly with sales, client and prospects.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent organizational, interpersonal, and team skills
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas into simple, concise value statements and core messages to drive increased revenue and increased market awareness.
- Keen understanding of the needs, opportunities, and challenges facing EUP clients.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurship and agility and related leadership and problem solving skills.
- Strategic leadership skills; ability to craft and articulate a clear, consistent vision and implement and manage roadmaps.
- Ability to manage resources from different organizations and with diversified levels, skills and backgrounds.
- Outstanding project management skills (projects involving internal and external stakeholders) with an ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
Job Requisition ID:38225
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.