GVP Global Business Product Management
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
- Oversee and manage a P&L for a global region and team with 20+ employees.
- Leading a diverse team of top performing professionals and leaders through the strategic and day to day execution of the core functions within the Global Product Management team.
- Set vision and direction to team drive results that have strategic impact and affect the ongoing viability of portions of the organization or the company at large.
- Mentor, motivate and manage a team of Global Business Product Management leaders.
- Retain and grow the global business product management team and business to help increase the overall product value and contribution to Gartner and its shareholders.
- Develop, launch, innovate and enhance the product offerings, as needed, to ensure products are delivering optimal value to the executive business leaders across organizations and Gartner’s client base.
- Leverage analysis and measures to motivate and encourage associates to consistently achieve and improve.
- Work alongside various teams across the organization delivering against key MCPs in a timely manner and ultimately ensuring our clients receive 10x the value from their services.
- Hiring and retaining top tier talent so that there is a strong pipeline of successors in place across major functions.
- Identifying problems and practical solutions before they affect performance and/or client retention.
- Lead budgeting, forecasting and expense management processes as required.
- Lead team to accelerate growth in product CV and enable the sales teams to effectively sell solutions aligned to the global business products portfolio.
- Regularly presents at OC meetings to articulate strategy and performance to date.
- Drive strategic programs and tactical initiatives to successful completion which in turn will support overall MCP for GPM.
- Grow the Global Business Product at rates of 25% per year or higher.
- Ensure the over client base retains at a rate of 79% or better.
- Maintain margins of 70% or higher for the Global business products.
- Recruit, manage and retain talents to ensure we have the very best team to manage and develop products.
- Internal: work cross-functionally with key business units including, but not limited to Global Product Management, Service & Delivery, IT, Research and Sales Leadership Team. External: Industry experts, vendors and potentially clients.
- BA in Business, Marketing, Finance or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred
- 15+ years relevant work experience
- Recognized expert within product management area and across multiple functions - at least 10 years’ experience within Products or Services is preferred
- Must have extensive experience with/in: Indirect/direct people management
- Driving business growth with product development, strategy, and management
- Strategizing and implementing product management processes
- Presenting and communicating ideas to executives and larger audiences
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and strategy for programs that guide sales strategy, client and prospects is preferred
- Strategic leadership skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent organizational, interpersonal, and team skills
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas into simple, concise value statements and core messages
- Must be able to work in dynamic environment with challenging deadlines and demonstrate outstanding project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to craft and articulate a clear, consistent vision and implement effective operations plans
- Demonstrated ability to create quantitative based business analysis and develop clear and actionable business strategies to drive increased revenue and increased market awareness
- Demonstrated entrepreneurship and agile leadership, as well as strong problem-solving skills
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.