Gartner Event Production Rotational Development Program - Event Associate
The Gartner Event Production Rotational Development Program provides a unique opportunity for a small number of highly talented individuals to gain exposure to three departments over an 18 month period within Events. Graduate Development Program participants (or GDPs), are Event Associates that rotate through assignments as part of teams developing skills within the many facets of live events. Event Associates are expected to enhance skills and demonstrate increasing events knowledge in each assignment. Through challenging rotations, Event Associates will gain exposure to our matrix organization and the many career paths within events. Rotating through varied assignments gives these Associates a deep understanding of the interdependencies across several functions. Event Associates also gain exposure to several business leaders who have diverse and varied backgrounds and styles and who will be heavily invested in the growth and development of the GDPs. As a result of this program, Event Associates will develop a network of contacts and relationships throughout the events organization.
About this Role
This position would suit an ambitious professional looking for an opportunity to grow into a leadership role and develop their corporate event management skills at a professional services company. Demonstrating superior poise and grace under pressure, the ideal candidate has excellent time management skills, detail oriented, is comfortable in a fast paced, changing environment and maintaining flexibility in their day to day work flow. Upon successful completion of this program, associates will be integrated into our organization with a solid understanding of Gartner Event Production
What you’ll do
- The specific projects vary based on rotational assignments but all relate to supporting the culmination of live events
- Partner with internal event staff to ensure that all details are planned prior to each event
- Provide data analysis and track historical trends in order to predict future patterns
- Influence colleagues to take action in a matrix team environment
- Receive, track and respond to attendee or exhibitor requests as needed; identify trends and troubleshoot when necessary
- Provide exemplary customer service onsite to our clients
- Problem solve as necessary to optimize each event
What you’ll need
- University B.A. /B.S. degree.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Involved in extracurricular activities and/or work
- Exhibits the following traits/competencies
- Embodies Gartner’s Growth Mindset
- Customer Service/User Experience Mindset
- Problem Solver/Solutions Oriented
- Grace Under Pressure
- Decision Quality
- Sense of Urgency
- U.S. work authorization required
Job Requisition ID:31469
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.