Finance Development Rotational Program Internship (Virtual) Graduation Date August 2021 - June 2022
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
The Gartner Finance Rotational Program (FDRP) internship is for high-potential individuals who are entering their final year of a bachelor’s degree program in business, finance, accounting, or economics. The internship serves as a potential entry point into the full-time FDRP, which is a two-year rotational experience designed to develop future finance leaders at Gartner. The internship provides valuable on-the-job experiences and exposure to one or more of Gartner’s different finance functions including Financial Planning & Analysis, Pricing, Treasury, Accounting / External Reporting, Corporate Strategy, Corporate Development / M&A, Finance Transformation, Tax, Pricing, and Investor Relations.
Participants will interact with senior finance leaders, senior business unit leaders and company executives as part of cross-functional teams engaged in important projects. Interns will gain a broad view of the finance organization, exposure to key financial and business systems, and an understanding of career opportunities that may be available across the company. As a company with multiple business units and international operations, the participants may develop an understanding of the issues involved in managing a complex global organization and be involved in creating and implementing solutions to these challenges. These assignments are designed to develop a strong foundation of finance and technical accounting skills and provide exposure to Gartner’s business unit operations.
Who you are:
- A fast learner who is comfortable managing unexpected change.
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead. Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
- Progress towards an undergraduate degree in business, finance, economics, or another quantitative discipline. Graduation Date August 2021 - June 2022
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Demonstrated interest in a career in finance (school clubs /organizations, prior internships, etc.).
- Skills and desire to learn and apply technical accounting/finance skills in key roles with important responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- The ability to build relationships and collaborate with associates at all levels of the company.
- A commitment to excellence.
- A high level of integrity.
- Candidates need to be motivated, high-potential performers who demonstrate the ability to influence and effectively lead others to achieve business results.
- U.S. work authorization required
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values.
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry-leading training and development.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We’re trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:47502
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.