Executive Partner - Human Resources - Advisory and Counsel
About this role:
Our clients, Chief HR Officers/senior-most HR leaders, find themselves challenged with the pace of change within the HR function and their respective organizations as companies continue to focus on developing digital dexterity, shifting business models and evolving customer and workforce expectations. With the support of their Executive Partner, our Gartner for CHRO clients more adeptly assess the changes needed within their organization, achieve their goals more quickly and with a higher assurance of success. As an Executive Partner, you will have the opportunity to learn about and deliver solutions for the most complex talent and workforce challenges facing companies across all industries.
Partnering with the member includes developing, coaching and/or critiquing overarching HR and talent strategies; helping to develop and/or transform their HR teams/organizations, assisting/advising with the development and execution of critical initiatives, such as workforce planning and development, employee experience, enterprise change management, and diversity and inclusion. Gartner HR EEP’s serve as accountability partners through delivery of research insights and personal experiences/expertise on key initiatives, priorities, and strategies.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide executive advisory services to approximately 20 CHRO members who work across all industries and business models.
- Work as a collaborative Gartner team member serving Gartner for CHRO members in conjunction with Team Client Managers and Account Executives
- Participate in all phases of the member lifecycle: pre-sale, on-boarding, relationship management, delivery, review and renewal.
- Responsible for member retention and for contributing toward growth in the region through direct support of Gartner Sales in prospect cultivation, account plan development and value demonstration activities.
- Host and /or participate in periodic onsite member activities, including onsite strategy workshops, roundtables and webinars.
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member needs and developing a customized value plan in accordance with overall Executive Program strategy and product deliverables.
- Facilitate member interaction and peer collaboration through the Gartner for CHRO member community portal and assisted member connections.
What You’ll Need:
- An undergraduate degree (Masters preferred) with 5+ years of experience working as a CHRO; 15+ years of experience in HR.
- An in-depth understanding of the HR function and the role of the CHRO (including leadership, operations management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.)
- In depth understanding of the business value of HR and the alignment of business and HR strategies.
- The Executive Partner will be an accomplished CHRO, working with the C-suite, the Board of Directors and a host of stakeholders with a broad base of expertise who has operated at a senior leadership level and driven change at all levels.
- Gartner/(CEB) client experience preferred
- Consulting background a plus
Who You Are:
- Critical thinker and problem solver demonstrating the ability to assess our Member’s situations and provide actionable, outcome-based business/technical advice as well as the ability to leverage appropriate resources to help Members achieve results.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills, including experience working with C-level executives.
- Ability to build strategic internal partnerships with key roles across the organization and positively impact change
- This role is a Client-facing position that requires a high level of Executive presence and ability to quickly build trust and deliver value.
- Demonstrate superior verbal and written communication skills as well as strong facilitation and presentation and facilitation skills.
Job Requisition ID:G16176
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.