Executive Assistant to the Operating Committee
We're looking for an extremely proactive and detail–oriented Executive Assistant to work in our Stamford, CT headquarters and support the Global EVP of Gartner’s Research and Advisory business unit. The Executive Assistant should have prior experience providing support to the C-suite, and an energetic approach to organization and forward thinking support. This person must demonstrate a growth mindset and the ability to partner with a wide variety of personalities at various levels, in a demanding and fast moving environment.
- Extensive calendar management including: prioritizing and scheduling meeting requests, scheduling conference calls and updating daily schedule as needed to accommodate last minute changes.
- Create and manage detailed domestic and international travel itineraries. Plan team meetings and events including international travel for team members.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations for team meetings and executive leadership meetings
- Ability to take thorough and accurate meeting minutes and translate to a consumable format for distribution
- Work with our Finance team to prepare monthly reports for the CEO
- Act as the interface with internal systems to manage day to day activities such as input of performance objectives and other data, review of procurement requests etc.
- Process and review T&E submissions
- Provide screening, fielding and prioritizing of inbound communications via telephone, mail and e-mail to resolve critical issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in team meetings/events and other activities that improve processes and morale, supporting Gartner’s culture.
- 5+ years’ of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a senior level executive.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proven ability to act with a high sense of urgency and attention to detail are critical.
- Demonstrated ability to be forward thinking / proactive. Does not wait to be told what to do, rather is able to anticipate appropriate next steps.
- Ability to make decisions, be resourceful and work independently.
- Must have a clear understanding of confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Must be confident and comfortable dealing with multiple personality types.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Adept at data analysis, research, problem-solving and project management.
- Must be highly organized with exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to travel, domestically and internationally.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:33229
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.