Executive Assistant to the Operating Committee, Stamford CT Location
We're looking for an extremely proactive and detail–oriented Executive Assistant to work in our Stamford, CT headquarters and support the Global EVP of Gartner’s Research and Advisory business unit. The Executive Assistant should have prior experience providing support to the C-suite, and an energetic approach to organization and forward thinking support. This person must demonstrate a growth mindset and the ability to partner with a wide variety of personalities at various levels, in a demanding and fast moving environment.
- Extensive calendar management including: prioritizing and scheduling meeting requests, conference calls and continuously updating schedule as needed to accommodate changes.
- Proactively scan for upcoming meetings to prepare, flag issues, make changes and align needed resources well in advance
- Plan and execute physical and virtual meetings, domestic and international, including agenda planning and communication, facilities and food arrangements, and collaboration software
- Arrange accommodations, transportation, meals, and activities for offsite meetings
- Maintain active agenda list across all meetings, identifying setback schedules for preparation
- Capture meeting minutes, conclusions, action items, owners, and deliverable timeframes
- Create and manage detailed extensive domestic and international travel itineraries.
- Tightly manage air and ground transportation, transfers, hotel itineraries, meal plans and external and internal meetings during travel
- Process and review T&E submissions
- Act as the interface with internal systems to manage day to day activities such as input of performance objectives and other data, review of procurement requests etc.
- Summarize data pulled from internal systems for analysis, review and comparison
- Provide screening, fielding and prioritizing of inbound communications via telephone, mail and e-mail to resolve critical issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in team meetings/events and other activities that improve processes and morale, supporting Gartner’s culture.
- 5+ years’ of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a senior level executive.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proven ability to act with a high sense of urgency and attention to detail are critical.
- Demonstrated ability to be forward thinking / proactive. Does not wait to be told what to do, rather is able to anticipate appropriate next steps.
- Ability to make decisions, be resourceful and work independently.
- Must have a clear understanding of confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Must be confident and comfortable dealing with multiple personality types.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Adept at data analysis, research, problem-solving and project management.
- Must be highly organized with exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to travel, domestically and internationally.
Job Requisition ID:43243
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.