Digital Product Manager
Digital Product Manager - Digital Client Experience
Global HQ – Stamford, CT (Two days per week in NYC/Remote)
At Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
This is a unique opportunity for a creative and experienced individual to be the product owner of a key development team in the Gartner Digital Client Experience Group. We are looking for a results-driven, self-motivated problem solver who can lead the development of key aspects of our platform, and partner with engineering teams, designers, business analysts and data scientists to drive innovation in Gartner’s digital offerings. As a Product Manager for the Digital Client Experience team you’ll own the definition and execution of new features and the optimization of existing capabilities in the digital products used by our clients.
- Understand customer and business needs and gather product requirements
- Prioritize projects and features based on impact and alignment with the team’s long-term goals and strategy
- Integrate input from multiple channels, including customer research and stakeholder requirements, into product priorities and requirements
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation
- Work with our engineering team to implement new products and features
- Define project/feature KPIs and actively track these post-release
- Provide visibility to business and technical stakeholders on product roadmap, performance and impact
- Bachelor’s Degree in math, statistics, engineering or a related field required
- 3+ years of experience in digital product management
- Demonstrated ability to translate qualitative and quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies
- Strong working knowledge of lean product principles and software development lifecycle
- Experience in gathering input from and communicating ideas to clients and key stakeholders across businesses
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of business, data science and technical stakeholders
- Ability to connect well with people of different backgrounds; capability in navigating different parts of an organization as needed
- Outstanding project management skills (projects involving internal and external stakeholders) with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Ability to work in a culture that thrives on feedback and seeks opportunities to stretch outside your comfort zone, with bias for action and shipping
Job Requisition ID:38646
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.