Data Analyst, Workforce Planning and Global Corporate Security
The Data Analyst, Workforce Planning and Global Corporate Security will be responsible for providing actionable analytics that support the development, implementation and maintenance of Gartner’s global location strategy and ensure the security, safety and well-being of our associates and the on-going sustainability of our business. This role will support Workforce Planning and Global Security, which are both part of Gartner’s global Real Estate & Workforce Planning team.
The associate will be a key team player to ensure that REWP processes, systems, software, and hardware solutions support business growth and the health and safety of the Gartner workforce. The ideal candidate will be exceedingly well organized, flexible, should enjoy the challenges of working on an entrepreneurial team, and must demonstrate a high level of professionalism and discretion in handling sensitive business information. He/she must also demonstrate a commitment to enabling Gartner’s business through risk management practice and possess a no-limits, customer-service mindset.
- Work with the Workforce Planning team to compile and align data from multiple sources and teams to create monthly and ad-hoc reporting, dashboards, metrics and/or visualizations that may be provided to executive leadership
- Leverage Gartner’s open source intelligence collection tools to monitor risk events around the world and generate reporting on relevant issues and events.
- Assist REWP staff in improving existing workflows and business processes to better streamline operations, assure data quality, and provide actionable insights and metrics.
- Assist REWP staff in developing standard reporting, and templates for business case approvals and processes
- Support the protection of Gartner’s core assets and executives through written, pre-travel advisories and participation in crisis management activities, as necessary
- Support the development of the Global Corporate Security program through careful tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs) and reporting to senior executives via a performance dashboard.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with 2-3 years’ experience or a Master’s degree. Dual preferred in fields such as: Economics/International Relations/Political Science with Finance/Business/Math
- 2+ years of work experience, including internships.
- Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish requirements from ideas
- Organizational skills, to order the information gathered during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information
- Interpersonal skills, to negotiate priorities and to resolve issues among stakeholders
- Ability to work with multiple stake holders on multifaceted problems that span across many different corporate functions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, and add-ons
Job Requisition ID:29425
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.